Friday, January 15, 2010

Surprise!!

Susan, my wife went to TAMU last night to have a girls night out with Kellie, one of her best friend Marilyn (they've known each other since they where 3) and her mom Cheryl.


They did the typical girls things I guess, eat, shop, TALK, eat, talk you know the stuff that you think a father of four daughters would be used too, but it still drives me NUTS. Any way, they come home and at 11:30 p.m. in walks Susan, Marilyn, Kellie( the SURPRISE!!) and Cheryl.


She missed us and actually wanted to come home and spend the weekend with her family. YEAH!! That's what I am telling myself and NO one can make me believe any different.


This morning she came to school with me and spent some time with my kids. They are in AWE of me having an almost 20 year old. She played with them, read them a book and I think enjoyed them for the most part.


I love Surprises. Sometimes!


Loving my oldest daughter,

Jimmie


1 comment:

  1. And she came to my school, had lunch with Jamie and me and shelved tons of books for me!

    ReplyDelete